Through its recognized experience in managing all types of documents (textual, iconographic and multimedia), BvDIM provides document and archival processing services.
These services can be conducted according to outsourcing principles. For this, BvDIM immediately puts into place an operational team trained specifically to meet the client’s needs and expectations.
It has gained real expertise in assisting in all the stages of projects that involve developing knowledge bases. Its interventions cover all the aspects of a project: organisation, computerization and processing of existing collections, scanning.
Examples of projects conducted by BvDIM
- Cataloguing, analysis, indexing and summaries of textual, iconographic and multimedia material
- Quality control: document collections, archival collections, scanning
- Processing of archival collections by drafting procedures and developing management tools
- Encoding and retro-conversion research tools in XML-EAD
- Development of documentary tools (indexing languages, thesauri, vocabularies, classification schemes)